REGISTRATION PROCEDURE AND ACCEPTED PLAYERS
Last updated: 10.02.2022
1. The Website accepts players only from those countries and geographic regions where online gambling is allowed by law. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing gambling laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction before placing bets on the Website.
2. Players from the following countries are not accepted: Albania, Angola, Barbados, Belgium, Bonaire, Burkina Faso, Cayman Islands, Central African Republic, Congo, Côte d'Ivoire, Curaçao, Eritrea, Ethiopia, France and its overseas territories (Guadeloupe, Martinique, French Guiana, Réunion, Mayotte. St. Martin, French Polynesia, Wallis and Futuna, New Caledonia), French Guiana, French Polynesia, Greece, Haiti, Iraq, Islamic Republic of Iran, Israel, Jamaica, Latvia, Lebanon, Liberia, Libya, Lithuania, Mali, Martinique, Mauritius, Mayotte, Myanmar, Netherlands, Netherlands Antilles Islands (Aruba, New Caledonia), Nicaragua, Pakistan, Panama, Réunion, Russian Federation, Rwanda, Saba, Serbia, Sierra Leone, Sint Eustatius, Sint Maarten, Somalia, South Sudan, Spain, St. Martin, Sudan, Syrian Arab Republic, Turkey, Uganda, Ukraine, United Kingdom, United States of America and all its territories, Wallis and Futuna, Yemen, Zimbabwe, Czech Republic, Cuba, North Korea.
3. The Website only accepts adult players (the minimal age is 18) and players who have reached the age specified by the jurisdiction of player’s place of residence as eligible for online gaming. It is the player’s sole responsibility to inquire about the existing laws and regulations of the given jurisdiction regarding the age limitation for online gambling.
4. To be registered as a player, an individual must submit an application for registration and provide at least the following information:
- date of birth (showing that the player is over eighteen (18) years of age);
- first and last name;
- registered address;
- correct email address;
- username and a password;
- telephone number.
5. We reserve the right to verify the player’s identity. The provided identification, address, contact email and telephone number must be valid. It's the responsibility of the player to ensure that all provided personal information and all the documents as part of the “Know Your Client” (KYC) process are genuine. Faked or fraudulent documents provided will result in confiscation of deposits and potential winnings of the player.
6. The Company reserves the right to ask for the proof of age from the player and limit access to the Website or suspend the player’s account to those players who fail to meet this requirement.
7. The Website may refuse your registration and / or close your account at our sole discretion. However, all the contractual obligations already made will be honoured.